John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunrise Snow

These pictures are some of my favorites. I took these back in November. It was the first snowfall of the year.
I was so excited to take pictures. These pictures were taken with a regular old Kodak point and shoot camera.

I was so excited to take pictures of my house in the snow and now I can't wait to take some with it sunny and green.
I can't wait for all the little tulips and hyacinths to poke their heads out of the ground!
But at the rate spring is going around here, they better wait or they'll get there noses froze off!
Come on spring!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful basin we live in. We really are blessed to live in such a pretty place. Great job capturing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way pretty Lacy!! Isn't funny how when it gets close to winter we can't wait for the snow, and now that it is close to spring we can't wait for the sun, grass and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your photos are so beautiful. I just love the way the sun it hitting the snow!! I do miss the beautiful sky, snow and landscape of Utah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy