John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Introducing!

We are so happy to introduce to you...
Oliver because it's so cute. 

Chu because it part of his original Chinese name and we're pretty attached to it. 

Sheng because it pronounced Shane like his babba/daddy. 

Chu Sheng together means rising son. (It signifies positivity and good future according to our guide) 

We hope and think we have given him a perfect name that represents our English culture, his Chinese culture, and family name so that he'll always know he belongs in our family. :)


6 comments:

  1. I agree, perfect! He even LOOKS like an Oliver! It is an awesome name and I love the meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling! I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. His name fits in really well with the kids too. Great choice cuz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name and he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy