John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bless the Children this Christmas day!

We have had an amazing, spoiled rotten, (so spoiled I feel guilty) blessed Christmas. There are times when simply running my hand under warm water I feel guilty. 
I think of all the Orphans the world over, and my heart breaks. I wish all children could have what I have.
What my kids have. Even 1/3 of what we have. Bless the little children the world over!
Next year Chu will be 3 years and nine months. And he will have his FIRST Christmas ever! In our world of commercialized Christmas that seems impossible but it's true. Christmas is rarely celebrated in China. 
Just to be sure I checked NORAD last night. What is that? It's a Santa tracker app so it has to be correct. 
Nope, Santa did not stop in Xuchang.
I know that there are many things our Chu has never experienced. (Like seeing animals,literally eating food other then formula and a bit of Rice, warm water, baths and going outside the sterile hospital like building.)
We can NOT wait to have firsts with him!
I can Not wait to tell him about baby Jesus and the Man Jesus was!
Thank you all for praying him home to us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy