John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Friday, January 3, 2014

What was that Crazy Noise???

If you heard a loud screech... it was me! We have soft LOA!!! (Soft meaning China has issued it but Its coming in the mail.) So what is LOA? Basically China has completely approved us to adopt this cute squishy cheeked little boy!!! He is ours!!! This is huge!!! So, now what??? Well... a few more steps... but... Great news..it looks like we will be traveling the end of March!!! Yay! Mommy and Babba (daddy) might just have our boy before his Birthday in April! We're coming baby!
Did I mention that Last year on this day was THE DAY that I dreamed about the same little boy I had been dreaming about. But this time... This time... We were in a court room. 
Heavenly Father's timing is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy