John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Travel Approval!!!!

So many mixed emotions as I write this! I am elated to announce that we have Travel Approval! 
We will be traveling in mere weeks! I've been waiting to meet this precious boy for so long that this seems surreal! China, do you really exist? Maybe so.  
We also got an update on the night of the 13! Just in time for Valentines. We got just one picture. He is in pink again but LOOK he's sporting some red! My little Valentine in red and pink. 
His measurements were WACKY and totally off to say the least. He somehow doubled his weight (which I highly doubt) and he lost an inch in height. That's right, he shrunk. (Ridiculous! Lol) If his measurements are to be believed he looks like me. Very short and Very Round.
But WOW! Look how much his hair has grown. So cute! I hope they don't shave it off. He has the sweetest little smile. I hope it won't take long for him to warm up to us and show us that sweet smile in person. Please pray for his heart. As excited as we are to meet him, he won't be to meet us. He will lose everything he has ever known. This will be a shock for him. Breaks my heart to think what he will go through.
It will be amazing to see his transformation, too. And honestly ours! I can't wait to see how much more he will bless our family because he already has!
Were coming Chu! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy