John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3/26 Guangzhou Zoo

Today was our last day in China. 
It's safe to say we are sad and yet ready. 
We went to the Guangzghou zoo. 

It was very clean and nice. It did have a lot of steps so don't bring kids that have a hard time walking. We had a small stroller and it was okay. 
Honestly, this picture is my favorite from the zoo. ^ I loved seeing them in their traditional clothing. 


The Pandas were a big bummer. We could only see one inside a glass building. It wasn't even clear enough to see the black and white. Darn! 

We came back to our hotel and packed. We have to be up at 4:00 in the morning to head home. I'm excited to get home but man oh man I dread that plane! 
To bad I can't click my heals like Dorothy and send us all home. 

Somewhere over a rainbow my girls are waiting! Were coming home girls and were bringing you a panda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy