John:14:18

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you...John 14:18
This is a sweet reminiscence of our adoption journey to our son.

Friday, March 21, 2014

3/19 free day- Walmart, Chu pictures at the bottom.

We had nothing to do this day. It was the day after the swi visit and we hadn't had a down day, at all. We were exhausted. I'll let the pictures do the talking but will tell you about the smell. As your first come in, all their fresh meats were right there. It was a very fishy smell. 
Then upstairs it was the housewares section. Shane said, "well this finally smells like Walmart. Well actually there Walmart smells like kmart. " 
Questen says, "what? Are you teasing, like they really have a smell? 
I take a big wiff and yup it was definitely Kmart. Lol funny but true. Chinese walmarts smell like Kmart when it doesn't smell like fish. 

Cute bakery on the way back to hotel. The cake wasn't sweet enough, though. Lol
Zhengzhou has scooters not bicicles. 

I got this face today when I set him down. 
Kid takes after baba and needs some chocolate. 
Aww... Precious baby tucking cars under his arm. I guess he figured if he held them no one would take them. 
He's fallen asleep twice with trucks in his hands. 

Profile of some giggles. 
We heard our first giggles on this day. 
He's so sweet. 

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you Lacy!! His smile is priceless. What a blessing you are to this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...the picture of him holding the trucks melts my heart! That is beyond precious and special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're at the same hotel we were at. Chu is adorable. I do NOT (repeat: NOT) miss that Wal-Mart. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment-Lacy